Luxury Accommodation, Napier
Lighthouse Lodge has been architecturally and purposely designed to accommodate the discerning traveller who enjoys luxury and privacy.
Built using quality, natural materials including concrete, ancient Jura Stone, granite, native matai and cedar, the emphasis at Lighthouse Lodge is on New Zealand made, natural durable quality.
A private guest area encompasses two ensuited, luxurious bedrooms: a king (Tarapiroe); a super king/ twin (Kakariki); and an adjacent dining/ lounge room with kitchenette. The decor combines neutral tones with a splash of colour from New Zealand art to give a simple, elegant, relaxed ambience.
Each bedroom has a fully tiled European styled bathroom with separate bath, shower, toilet and bidette, and all the amenities one would expect in such purpose built, luxurious accommodation, including:
- Sleep enducing Sealy beds with fine linen, a variety of pillows, electric blankets
- Quality cotton bath robes and towels
- Air conditioning/ heat pump
- Underfloor heating in winter
- Broadband Internet Access
- CD player and CDs
- Magazines and books
- Fridge and icemaker
- LCD Sky television and DVD in the lounge
- Tea and coffee making facilities with home baking
- Complimentary pre-dinner drinks and nibbles
- Complimentary local telephone
- Wheelchair friendly
- Pool towels with just a few steps needed down to the heated swimming pool and reclining loungers
- Laundry facilities if required
- Off-street, secure parking